No matter what level of expertise, desire to build your business, or if you want to take a more personal dive to the exploration of your passion this is definitely where you should be.
Photography Workshops and retreats have historically been designed to give you an opportunity to shoot some spectacular images that enhance every aforementioned aspect of your portfolio.
This retreat is designed to give you more than just your images, it is designed to bring light into yourself and a reconnection to the reason you wanted to tell a story through the medium of photography.
- Wedding day workflow
- Taking timeless pictures
- Finding your inner artistic voice
- Correctly brand yourself and book your ideal clientele
- Modern Posing
- Pricing strategy
- Curating your brand
- Upselling albums
- Shooting for publication
- Update your portfolio with new pictures
- Independent 1:1 time, with guidance as desired
- Intimate group (limited to 8 participants)
- Personalized feedback and guidance
- Professional models
- Professional hair + beauty
- Stunning floral design
- Natural lighting
- Artificial lighting
- Lightroom editing
- How to work without growing your social media
- Professional headshots by julia Lexx
- Follow up after the workshop
To enhance the experience for all, This workshop is limited to 8 photographers only.
We wanted to give you the first opportunity to register before it is opened to the general public.
This workshop is great for:
- Beginners: to avoid mistakes in the start of your career
- Advanced photographers: to update their portfolio
- Anyone: who wants to find new voice in their wedding style
APRIL 27 - APRIL 30
Due to nature of putting together a workshop, and all the effort that goes into it prior to the workshop, once you commit and pay the fee, there will be no refund or rescheduling.
You may, however, transfer your ticket to another photographer.
**flights/transportation to and out Phoenix, Arizona are not included